Agni Enterprises, LLC is a Miami based company. It is doing business as Head to Heels Safety Supplies, here after referred to as H2HSS. We respects your privacy. Our guidelines for protecting the information you provide us with during your visit to our web site are listed below.
Use of Data
1. Information collected during ordering and operations process – When you order and register with H2HSS on the web, as well as through our Customer Contact Centers, we collect the following information: name, address, phone, email, payment method including credit card numbers, personal web settings and account numbers. We do not sell or distribute this information to any third party except to complete transactions with our freight companies and third party suppliers that are authorized to drop ship orders on our behalf. Location information is used by H2HSS for distribution purposes to allow us to provide the best possible service levels to our customer base. Information such as name, phone number, and credit card numbers are collected by third party partners of H2HSS, such as Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express for the payment process.
When you register as a customer and provide us with your email address, we will occasionally send you email with recommendations or notices of new products, prices, and services. This email may include paid or unpaid advertisements from third parties (H2HSS authorized suppliers). Once you register, you will be given an opportunity to opt out of this service by changing the settings in your profile or via the first email you receive from us. If you do not initially choose to opt out, you may still block future email of this type, simply by following the instructions at the bottom of the update messages.
2. Information collected during promotional programs – Information may be collected from you via direct mail, electronic and internet campaigns as well as through e-newsletters, requests for literature and support, and customer surveys. When you respond to a promotional campaign, H2HSS collects contact information as well as additional information to help us qualify the success of a promotion and to determine eligibility. Inclusion of your email address and contact information indicates permission to send notices of new products, prices and services, including paid advertisements from third parties (authorized H2HSS suppliers). H2HSS will not sell or distribute names and mailing and email addresses and other contact information to third party advertisers except for the joint promotion of H2HSS and the third party. Your contact information, collected from the promotion, may be transferred to a third party (an authorized H2HSS supplier) when they are responsible for fulfillment of a free item, sample, information, etc. At any time you may request removal from our mail list, see instructions below. We also post surveys on our site. These surveys are optional. The information is collected to better understand our user community and will provide feedback to allow us to improve our service. From time to time, H2HSS may obtain email addresses from outside vendors and will send these obtained email addresses electronic marketing materials from H2HSS. Removal from the H2HSS list can be accommodated.
Our website – https://www.headtoheels.net -uses software tags called “cookies” to identify customers and track shopping baskets when they visit our site. “Cookies” benefit the customer by allowing them to stay logged in during their visit so they do not have to continually log-in. “Cookies” also allows selected products within a shopping basket to remain as a customer goes to other areas to browse.
H2HSS maintains log files of the traffic that visits our site. We do not link any information gathered in these log files to personally identifying information. Log files are used to manage traffic loads and help provide reliable service, all with no association to your personal identity. Information collected includes IP addresses, browser types and pages visited.
Feedback On Our Systems
Within your https://www.headtoheels.net, you have the opportunity to provide us with feedback. We collect user feedback to improve our systems.
Specific Customer Questions
Users who would like a response to specific questions concerning their service are directed to the Contact Us section on our web site or our Customer Contact Centers at 305-712-6653. We read and review all of our customer service queries and use the information contained therein only to resolve the question at hand.
Correct/Update/Delete User Information On https://www.headtoheels.net
Users can update or correct, their personal informationonhttp://www.headtoheels. netby changing their profile information in “My Account”. If you have any questions, need help in changing your personal profile, or to opt out of our mail list, email our Solutions Team email@example.com.
All information gathered on the https://www.headtoheels.netsite is stored and maintained in secure facilities. Our current security technology is Secured Socket Layer (SSL).
Data Theft Contingency Plan
1. H2HSS utilizes the Internet to provide a variety of features to our customers. In the course of conducting business functions via the Internet, we store data related to those functions within our systems. To protect the sensitive data that belongs to our customers, we have implemented a number of processes. These processes include, but are not limited to, encrypting data and utilizing Secure Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTPS).
2. H2HSS makes every effort to ensure that data is secure. In the event that our processes fail to prevent the theft of sensitive data, we will undertake the following:
a. Customers that may be impacted by any data theft will be notified.
b. Notification that data has been compromised will be given to the vendor bank within 48 hours of obtaining this knowledge.
c. At the request of the customer, we will place on record the contact information for any impacted financial institution (i.e. credit card issuer) and notify the institution within the same time frame as given above.
d. We will communicate to the customer whatever information may aid their efforts to prevent data theft from causing harm to their organization. This may include an estimate of the number of records, users, or accounts involved.
3. Following any event that involves compromised data, we will collect feedback from the impacted customers. This feedback will be used to adjust this process to better serve our customers in any future event.